Flash Animations (2015-02-18)
Things I've made in Macromedia Flash 8.
Animation · Artwork ·
This list has very few entries because I didn't actually know what copyright
was (let alone start respecting it) until 2010. That was the year when I
stopped animating entirely so that I could partake in
the long silence. As a result, virtually all of
my prior work contains things made by others, be they music, artwork, or
otherwise. They can still be found, just not here.
- [2006-04-20?] Creature Lock Unlocked
(299 KiB, auto-plays)
- The entire premise of my brief stint in the Lock
Legion was based on what would happen if an organic Lock character tried to
unlock itself. This was the first result.
- [2007-01-09] The Drexmas Council
(35 KiB, silent)
- A trio of mysterious antagonists watching in on the
- [2007-04-29] Operation Bulimia
(197 KiB, auto-plays)
- A placeholder page for
LollerCupcake Industries as I transitioned
the website to something fresher and more usable.
- [2007-05-27] OBEY Avatar Collection
(177 KiB, silent)
- A showcase of my hot, fresh new avatar images for
Video for New Recruits (59 KiB, auto-plays)
- Information about
the new website and what's on it.
- [2008-06-24] Celebrating Excellence
(7 KiB, silent)
- Impure Creation became
somewhat of an inside joke for me by being online for an entire year with
absolutely no content on it, because I couldn't design a layout that I liked
well enough to use.
- [2008-07-13] Impure Intro No.5
(13 KiB, silent)
- An intro with LollerCupcake's new design. It was more
dramatic with the music, but I removed it for being under an incompatible CC
- [2008-12-09] Impure 2.0 Intro
(2 KiB, silent)
- A quick intro animation showing off the redesigned
- [2008-09-28] Layout 8 Mockup
(15 KiB, silent)
- A vision of the website's future. It was
superceded by this design.
- [2009-01-24] November 2008
- A timely re-enactment of an MSN Messenger conversation.
R.I.P. Socom Squad! That group was fuckin'
Day (??? KiB)
- My first animation in a long time.
- Holy shit, was that really eight years ago?
November 2008 Part Two
- More behind-the-scenes of the Socom Squad admins!
Unity and Fear
- The true causes behind the downfall of World Zerus.